Friday, March 6, 2015

Yes.....A New Post.

 

 I've been working on a few new things over the past few months. Here is one.
 Here  I'm working with liquid water colors. It is a special order from Discount School Supply. I could not find it in a regular arts and crafts store.
 The possibilities are endless. You have to be careful, It stains your hands and your clothes, so please wear a paint shirt.
 You can dilute it with water ( I recommend) You can add texture, with a number of things around the house. Here, I used screen. Best of all it comes in a wide variety of colors.
You then can make it into a fun collage.

6 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

I love all the colour blending and the new colours you get!

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Very pretty! Although I was fairly good at artwork in school, I was never really able to master water colors.

Nice job!!!!

Blessings,

Kim

Magic Love Crow said...

So pretty! I can see many things you can make from doing this! I love the colours! A lot of fun! Great to see you Linda ;o) Hugs ;o)

Gina said...

Now that looks a fabulously messy product. Will have to try and find some here :D XXX

Gloria said...

Just what we need after all the snow and ice, beautiful and fresh! I like the butterflies a lot. Be well.

Selma said...

So beautiful colors came to your work. It is spring coming, but not yet here. The snow is plentiful and the frost by night. These colors will delight the mind and give strength.