Saturday, August 17, 2013

Rock and Mineral Swap

 About a week ago I was talking to my friend Stacy at Magic Love Crow I had mentioned that I love Crystals.
 She had mentioned that she was going to a Rock and Mineral show, so I got excited for her. We decided to swap rocks and or minerals. I sent her some Petoskey stones. which are only found in Michigan (as far as I know). I sent her some other polished stones that I thought she would like.
Isn't this a magnificent crystal. Thank you Stacey. You are the best. Please check out her blog for her amazing crow paintings.

5 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Linda, that crystal looks amazing! It was meant to be with you! I am so happy you love it ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Red Rose Alley said...

Linda,
Yes, this crystal is so pretty. I love crystal rocks too. What a nice gift for you.

Love,
~Sheri

Cameron said...

That is a spectacular crystal! I saw the stones you sent in return and swooned over those, too :)

Gloria said...

That's a fabulous stone!

Marfi-topia said...

What nice swap:)
The crystal is beautiful!