Saturday, September 6, 2014

For Gina

Soon to arrive for Gina.
 
Omg...  What a lovely friend Gina is. I wanted to buy a woodland Faerie from Gina. She told me that she doesn't sell her faeries. I then told her that if she made one for me, that in return I would make her one of my Faerie Houses for her. She agreed. This is the one I made for her, this is the first one that I included a broom. Everyone needs a broom to sweep out the dust off one's mind.
 
Please check out Gina's blog: Daydream Believer and is so very creative.
Please run right over to her blog http://daydreambeliever-gina.blogspot.ca/

3 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

Wow! I love your faery houses! :)

Gina said...

*SQUEEeEee.......!* This is perfection! I love the little birdies, but they will be so jealous of the faerie I will invite to live in this little cottage. As for the broom, I have one propped in the corner right now :D Blessed Be new friend XXX

Magic Love Crow said...

I Love the Faerie Home you made for Gina!! So precious!!!! Gina is going to love this so much! Hugs ;o)