Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Blocks Of Art

I would like to introduce my latest endeavor.
I call them Blocks of Art.
If you go back a few posts ago,  you might remember that I was experimenting with backgrounds. I was also playing around with doodling. With this new attempt I have put them together!
 
 
The process starts by doodling on  drawing paper.
I use a fine brush tip marker, which allows for varing widths of lines. Then I incorperate different types of pens. I have fun doodling, but tend towards flowers.
 

 I mount the designed papers on blocks of wood of various sizes.

 I present them on small easels. I think they are so cute.
 They fit nicely on a  bookshelf or anywhere.
They will soon appear in my ETSY store.

6 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Fantastic Linda!!!! You've done a great job with these! I think they are very unique and that is good! I love them all, truly and so does mom! And, you are right, you can put them anywhere!!!

Cameron said...

Those have such a great graphic look to them....like fabric designs!

Very nice :)

Gloria said...

I see you picked the name, good one! These are pretty, hope you get lots of sales.

Debbie said...

You are right, they are very cute and a lot like graphic prints in fabric. Love them! Good luck

Lynn Stevens said...

Wow my doodles never looked like that! Gorgeous!
hugs Lynn

Simona Cordara said...

Wow, Linda!! They are magnificent!