Friday, January 27, 2012

Zentangles...






If you don't know what a zentangle is, it's a method of creating beautiful images from repetitave patterns. You can make them inside of shapes or freeform like I did. In some of my work I don't like to be restricted. All you need to get started is: medium weight paper, pencil and a permanent fine line pen. You can also add color or shading. There are no rules the choice is yours.








I find that it increases focas, concentration and well being.


































3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Linda, beautiful!!! You do these so well. I have to tell you my friend, they are called, "zentangles" ;o)

Debbie said...

Linda, I replied once but didn't post. so here it is again (I hope).I don't have the patience to do these, yours are beautifully done

deb

Sunshineshelle said...

I like these, I usually make a big messy pile when I try, you though make them beautifully!